meet beautiful black women


http://nubianplanet.blogspot.com/2015/11/black-social-networks-are-joke-and.html
Lets grow the largest black social network on the planet! I am aware that ambitions of growing the largest black social network on the planet require tremendous effort, then there is that realization that it is impossible for me to do. But the good news is that it is not impossible for us to do together. If you are ready to see and effect change in the Nubian community, then we should work together.

Groups on Social Networks: If you want to make me an admin for your group targeting Nubian or black people, I'd love to be apart of that and help you grow even bigger! In effect, we can also help grow Nubian Planet!

Your Blogs: Need a guest writer for your blog and also help with promotion? No problem. I will do my best to contribute an article to your blog and also help promote your blog for no fees.


Let me just clear one thing up. It's not about growing my website or making me rich. It's about growing the largest black website for Nubian people on the planet. Black people need and deserve this. We don't need another BET, Essence, Ebony or Jet Magazine (all white owned). We need something that is ours. We don't need or want to be as big as Facebook or any other website that targets everyone. All we want to target is Nubian people! 

Let's not waste each others time. I am only interested in working with bright, serious minded, winners who are ready to achieve a momentous feat in black history, creating the largest black social network ever! This may take years of effort and hard work of getting our black brothers and sisters off of these white websites. The most important thing is that we grow! We never want to stop growing!

Help us grow and be apart of this rich and powerful history in the making!  I don't care who you are. We got this! We can do this.

To forum masters, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn group owners, Anyone with a network of people. Please help me to get more black people excited and interested on making history. If you are with me, reach out to me. I am here and not going anywhere! Hit me up on my Facebook or Google profile and let's make history together! Peace out Nubian queens and kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment